Me

Me

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14

This weekend, I went to saw my grandmother. When I arrived, we started to talk and she told me about how her ipad was broken. She said that her mail wasn't working and she was not getting any messages from Facebook and she couldn't figure out her Apple ID or password. So I told her to go to the app store and start to download an app. The store asked for the password and it also told us her apple ID at the top so I was able to reset her password and get that working. Then we moved on to the messages. She just needed to download the new Messenger for Facebook and then suddenly she was getting all these messages that were sent to her. Then lastly was her email. I reset her password and we were able to get her in. I kid you not, she had over 7,000 emails. So the rest of the night was basically my grandmother deleting her emails. So that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment