Me

Me

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feb 19

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid: Fish
My favorite things to learn: Science & Art
My favorite color: Purple
My best friends are: Raina, Caroline, Mindy
My favorite games to play: Sims, Assassins Creed
My favorite books: Poppy, Black Beauty
My favorite movies or TV shows: Modern Family
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Sewing, Designing
Things I need to practice more: Performing
My favorite place to go: London
My favorite family activities: Photography walks
My favorite thing to do outside: Walking with my dog, hanging out with friends
My favorite chore: Cleaning
My least favorite chore: Vacuuming
What I want to be when I grow up: Designer
A place I want to visit: Italy
My favorite part of the year: Autumn
My favorite part of each day: Evenings

No comments:

Post a Comment